Welcome Prof.Songmei Yuan,Beihang University/School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation,China to be the TPC!
Prof.Songmei Yuan,Beihang University/School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation,China
Brief introduction of your research experience:
✈ 1994.09-2000.11, Ph.D., Department of Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China.
✈ 1990.09-1994.07, B.S., Department of Precision Instruments, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China.
✈ 2001.1-2003.6, Postdoctoral, Department of precision instruments, Tsinghua University, China.
✈ 2003.6-2005.7, Lecturer, Beihang University, China.
✈ 2004.1-2005.1, Visiting Scholar, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore.
✈ 2005.7-2011.7, Associate Professor, Beihang University, China.
✈ 2011.4-2011.7, Visiting Scholar, Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), China.
✈ 2013.6-2013.8, Senior Research Scholar, University of British Columbia, Canada.
✈ 2014.8-2014.9, Visiting Scholar, University of Nantes (UNIVERSITÉ DE NANTES), France.
✈ 2015.5, Visiting Scholar, University of Michigan, America.
✈ 2016.4-2016.5, Visiting Scholar, University of Dortmund, Germany.
✈ 2011.7-now, Professor, Beihang University, China.
◆Scientific research project
Ø As the head undertake the following projects:
1. Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China: High efficiency and precision machining control and optimization of SiCp/Al structural parts for aerospace inertial devices, U1737201, 2018.01-2021.12
2. High Grade CNC Machine Tools and Basic Manufacturing Equipment Major National Science and Technology Project: Research on the key machining technology of turning-milling complex machine tool, 2010ZX04014-052, 2010.1-2011.12
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Film-forming mechanism and application of micro lubrication cutting interface, 51475030, 2015.1-2018.12
4. Young Scientists Fund of National Natural Science Foundation of China: Micro fluidic DNA transmission mechanism and device fabrication based on elastic wave excitation by piezoelectric ceramics, 50405008, 2005.1-2007.12
5. The Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project, Ministry of Education of China: Research on the key technology and application of piezoelectric micro actuator, 708019, 2009.1-2011.12
6. Sub Project of National Science and Technology Support Program: Research on the green machining technology of Machinery manufacturing, 2006BAF02A06-03, 2006.12-2009.12
7. Scientific Research Project: Research on machining technology of composite materials, 2013.1-2015.12
8. Science and Technology Innovation Project: Research and application of CNC Machining Technology, 2010.1-2011.12
9. Xi'an Aircraft Industry Group Co., Ltd.: Research on mechanical properties and machining technology for laser forming blank of upper and lower edge strip of 1# titanium alloy C919, 2012.4-2012.10
10. Cooperation projects with some enterprises: MQL technology and system, 2010 to now
Ø As the deputy head undertake the following projects:
1. Major Projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China: A direct interpolation and spatial cutter compensation algorithm based on complex surface driven by streamline field model, 11290144,2013.01-2017.12
2. Sub Project of National "863" Program: Research on analysis and simulation of broadband vibration spectrum and thermal dynamic characteristics of machine tools, 2005.7-2007.8
3. Sub Project of National "863" Program: Research on modeling optimization and processing of piezoelectric ceramic MEMS devices, 2004.10-2005.6
October 18, 2020
November 20, 2020
Registration Deadline: November 24, 2020
Conference Date: December 4-6, 2020
(Office Time 9:00 - 17:30, Time zone: GMT+8; Monday to Friday)